The proposed curriculum can be found together with all the subject criteria and entry requirements in the prospectus below:
A Level Courses
Sixth Form Subjects from September 2018 onwards
Students in Sixth Form currently take 3 subjects (A-Levels or Level 3 BTECs or a mixture of both) and study them for two years. It is supremely important to get these choices right first time.
PROPOSED COURSES: PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBJECTS WITH VERY SMALL NUMBERS IN TERMS OF TAKE-UP MAY NOT RUN.
PLEASE NOTE ALSO THAT SUBJECTS MAY BE TAUGHT HERE OR AT WINDSOR GIRLS’ SCHOOL.
- English Literature
- Further Mathematics
- Media Studies
- Philosophy & Ethics
- Product Design
- Sports Studies
- Theatre Studies
VOCATIONAL COURSES AND LEVEL 3 BTECS:
- Business BTEC/WJEC, Single or Double option
- Food Science & Nutrition WJEC
- I.T. BTEC, Single option
- Performing Arts BTEC, Single option
- Sports Studies BTEC, Single or Double option
- Travel & Tourism BTEC, Single or Double option
- One Year Course